Re: Stress busters

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 11:02:39 PDT

I haven't responded to this one yet, because I've been trying to give it some thought before I answer. I guess what I do more than anything else is call my mom and cry-or whine a whole lot. (It is Mother's Day, you know.) I always feel better when I do that. Unless, of course, she's having a "day" too, and she starts whining! If I get stressed while I'm at school, I go to the secretary's office and whine. It is so awesome that she lets me do that. She listens just like my mom would, and she has the same print (of a mother with a little girl walking down a path in a garden) over her desk that my parents have in their living room, so I always make that connection with her. Does anyone else have person like that at school to go cry to? I call Ann my therapist! (and she's really inexpensive!) Jayna