Middle School teachers - your artists? cultures?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 09:17:35 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have had middle school art teachers tell me they missed my post for a call
for "What artists do you teach at the middle school level? ...Well.... I
hadn't asked it yet. Please respond when you have the time with your list of
top artists and your list of cultures (I just need to know before June).

What artists?

What Cultures?

(If you want to throw in a line or two what project you do - that is OK --
but not necessary right now as I will post a compilation soon)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. I will not be posting for high school - My "experts" are looking more
for ideas rather than artist specific lessons. If you are a high school
teacher and want to know important artists/cultures at the high school
level - then do please post yourself.

---