Re: Teachers First Update - Hyperlinks

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 07:00:26 PDT

Hi Christine and all (Thanks).... I am going to check these out. They
weren't hyperlinked in the message I got from Christine - so I am sending it
to myself....might as well send to you too (I saved Christine's email for
the details).
Helping Troubled Students
http://www.teachersfirst.com/crisis/threat1.html
Springtime Blues
http://www.teachersfirst.com/crisis/threat1.html
Summer Reading Resources
http://www.teachersandfamilies.com/open/summerread.html
Up in the Air
http://www.teachersfirst.com/tchr-keyword.cfm?keyword=flight&lower=1&upper=1
2
Featured Sites
http://www.teachersfirst.com/feature.htm

If it is all the same to you...from now on since I send them to me - I will
send the hyperlinks to you, too.