Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Teachers First Update - Hyperlinks

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 07:00:26 PDT

Hi Christine and all (Thanks).... I am going to check these out. They
weren't hyperlinked in the message I got from Christine - so I am sending it
to myself....might as well send to you too (I saved Christine's email for
the details).
Helping Troubled Students
Springtime Blues
Summer Reading Resources
Up in the Air
Featured Sites

If it is all the same to you...from now on since I send them to me - I will
send the hyperlinks to you, too.