A note about Lesson Plans

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 06:34:25 PDT

Dear "Experts" and all who want to contrubute:

From a Getty list member:

>>>I appreciate all your web surfing of great web sights for educators. I
teach elementary and am always on the hunt for new lesson plans for my
students. The one thing I would like to see more on your Incredible Art
Department is pictures to accompany each art project.

I would like to see pictures added to all new lessons, too. It is virtually
impossible for me to add pictures to the ones that have been on the site for
years (unless someone out there has done the project and has a digital image
to send? When you have time - look over what is there and see - Michal?
Maybe you have used some and direct me to your site?).

I will be collecting new plans to share all summer long. I may not get them
all online and linked -- but will offer for sharing EVERYTHING that comes my
way. I will TRY to keep up with it all -- no promises.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

World Teachers: I would like to put a translation of your plan online in
YOUR language. Unfortunately, I can not do Japanese characters though Makio.
I noticed you put English translation for all of you plans. I do appreciate
it! Note for all World Teachers/USA: Pascale has some excellent plans from
around the world on her site, as well http://baudandbui.free.fr/ I no longer
have the access code to them - so Pascale will share that with all this
summer.

---