Fw: TeachersFirst Update - May 12, 2003 Great website, this is an update they send out, thought you all might be interested. :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 05:47:24 PDT

Hi All,
I forwarded this update I receive regularly from Teachers First , they always have top notch , current info for teachers. (art included ) I always find at least two or three references that I can use.
The first article mentioned is a very important topic in light of recent events in the news.

Hope this helps, Christine Besack :)