ahh so it's not just my school ... arghhhh a group of ants)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 04:23:00 PDT

Hey , so it musta been something in the water that year !
I have a group, first of all... too many in the room,
they are like little ants. crawling all in different directions.
They are my challenge. Never a dull moment.

It took 5 weeks to finish the project, but we got them done !!!
I'd like to bring in Eisner or Laura Chapman or any other Art Ed expert, and "watch and learn " (tee hee )

(maybe Attila the Hun)

Christine Besack :)

---