tough class

---------

Gldpawz_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 04:12:19 PDT

In a message dated 05/10/03 11:59:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lindwood@webtv.net writes:

> This is the toughest group
> of 2nd graders I've had in 24 years of teaching. EVERYONE in our school
> says the same thing about them.

Linda~
I laughed when I read your post because I have the same type of class except
they are in first grade and both classes are tough. Some of the boys have
been suspended this year! The only bright spot in my moving buildings is
that I won't see them in September. They will be moving to a different school
from me.
Take care,
Carolyn in MA

---