Leonardo da Vinci - animated video

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 21:59:46 PDT

Dear Elementray Folks,

I mentioned an animated video about Leonardo da Vinci to some members
offlist. I just happen to have my Crystal Productions catalog open to the
page right now - it is on page 47 - same page as Dropping in on Rousseau. I
watched it and didn't care for it....I thought it was "too depressing" (in a
way). It seemed to focus more on da Vinci's failures than his
successes....just my opinion. I just couldn't get excited about it to share
with you at the time. Video is 30 minutes long. If anyone else has an
opinion more favorable that they can post - please do so. There is another
video on the same page - Leonardo d Vinci (Inventors series) - 23 minutes
long. Description sounds interesting....Since Leo is an artist many of you
cover, maybe someone will be ordering this one to preview? There is another
one on the same page - but it is 60 minutes long - description looks
interesting- Dream of Flight. (sorry I would write more about them - but the
print is too small for me to type and read at the same time -- don't have my
glasses here) See http://www.crystalproductions.com 1-800-255-8629

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department