Thanks for stress tips!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 21:45:57 PDT

Wow! This is certainly a popular topic for Getty folks.... I am glad Alix
(and someone else) thought it would be a good one to include on the site --
and there is no need to go back hunting through old archives (I actually
surprised myself that I had saved that old list). I will include the topic
in my survey. All of you know that I have saved what you said this time --
and if the topic doesn't fly for the site itself - I will forward all of the
tips in one email to you (right now I just saved all 14 or so). If I do put
it on the site, I will condense some of what you said and group things
together that are similar. I won't be including your names on that list of
tips. If you want to reply to this topic at a later date - feel free. I will
be watching now that I know there is an interest..

....and do "have a cup of tea" --good advice from a Getty friend.

9) TEA BAG - to remind you to relax daily and reflect on all

   the positive things in your life. A verbal wound is as bad

   as a physical one.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. Has anyone made some Professional Development contacts for summer as a
result of this page?
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews3.html (Summer workshops).
I know it has been noticed as I have heard from some of the places listed
thanking "us" for listing them.....Just don't know if it is you who is doing
the calling

---