Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: How do you reduce stress?

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 16:23:37 PDT

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

How do you reduce stress? Quit teaching middle school and go into a nursing

It's been a BAD week...can you tell? "Fuzzy slippers in the classroom" is
NOT gonna make it for me this time around (which BTW was one of my own
suggestions I wrote to the listserv a couple of years ago...silly, stupid
me.) How can one irate parent make such a difference in your life? How can I
allow them so much power over me? Stressed to the limit at the moment...Bunki