Silk screen help for those who asked

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 15:17:11 PDT

I can't remember who all was asking - so here is a reply from Sue:

I have been using a film that is sensitized through a thermofax - I
purchased it and the thermofax through Nasco - the product is really easy to
use and requires only a water based ink. The image needs to be a photo copy
; ink jet or lazer print ( always black and white).. colour separations are
possible also. Nasco also sells a plastic frame to put the film into to use
as a screen . I will get the product details on Monday ... the stuff is all
at school. the only limitation I have found so far is size: 8 1/2 x 11 is
the largest frame I could get. more details on Monday
 bye Sue

Sue is on my "experts" list so direct questions to me and I will forward to
her this summer.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department