Re: Teaching the same lesson

---------

From: Jerry & Mary B (gregjuli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 15:14:42 PDT

This reminds me of the time we had Chinese Calligraphy on display in our
office/lobby and some Chinese visitors were telling the secretary that
 the "words" were upside down (opps!). I still enjoy doing the
calligraphy. The kids love using the bamboo brushes and rice paper.
A side note on May art shows. After doing one a long time ago, moved the
show to coincide with Youth Art Month in March. And I'm still handing
back work in May !( we leave the exhibit up over spring break). It is
much more manageable for us with 6 week classes.
MaryB

Woody Duncan wrote:

> Also,
>we have a Chinese acrobats coming in that week and we will display
>some of our calligraphy in the gym where they perform. I just hope it's
>readable and we didn't make any embarrassing mistakes.
> Woody in KC

---