ChristineRe: How rude to tell someone not to post to the listserv they belong to... If you don't want to read it, delete it.

---------

From: Dianna Mammone (dndmammone_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 15:02:12 PDT

Thanks Christine,
You said it very nicely. I am a frequent lurker
because I don't teach art in a public school system I
rarely have things to share. I like to think that my
experiences as a studio artist/art educator are also
valid and helpful to others.

Thanks for taking the time to reply with kindness and
compassion.
Diannabanana