So what is Judy's "expert list"?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 14:29:14 PDT

No- no- no folks (boy, do I have some folks confused).....it is not a list
serve. It is not Art Education (they are very quiet by the way - I recommend
ArtsEducators to tell the truth - not as active as Getty, though). Usually,
I am the only one talking on Art Education (although last night I met a
great teacher from New Zealand)
Here is the info on that one if you care to join me:
World is quiet most of the time too - I talk more than anyone:
Subscribe: world_art_teachers-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

The most active alternative list has very long complicated instructions on
how to subscribe - so I will post them when and if we need them. Anyone who
wants to join now - I will continue to forward.

My list "experts" is 258 teachers/art educators who want to do some
collaborating and sharing over the summer -- that is what I call my "list of
experts". Each one has something or an area of strength. When I have a
question on what is needed for the sites (mine and IAD) - I will ask them
first. When I get a lesson plan I will send/offer it to them first before
putting it online (or offering to the list serves)- if I get lots of
requests - then online it goes. I have already had a request for Pam
Stephen's Matisse Word file - so I am glad that one got online to "test" the
waters. Folks on the "experts" list will be busy sharing files all summer
long. I just hope they will find some time in their schedule to share with
me too (smile).

An example on how the "experts" list works. Ken Schwab sent me a whole bunch
of lessons - I will ask my experts which ones they want me to forward to
them. Ones that get asked for the most - will be ones I put online first.
......and if any other high school printmaking folks are reading. Are you
interested in Ken Schwab's reduction LaPage glue stencil prints? I have
heard from one now.

This is such a caring and sharing group!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for those who get to read me double and triplicate - I get me four
times! I just delete after reading one to make sure I didn't make a total
fool of myself.

---