Re: A message for all of "Judy's experts"

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 14:02:50 PDT

Judy, I belong to at least 3 of the lists that you do, so whenever you post
to all 3 groups I get the message 3 times. Does this bother me? NOPE! You
post whatever, whenever, and however you want. If it is a topic I'm not
interested in at the moment I will delete it. 9 times out of 10 I learn
something very useful. So you just chat away! :-) And yes, I will post to
this to the same 3 lists! *L*
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Just so you know where I am coming from....I have had off list mail
requests
> to quit posting to the list (s). I have asked what is important to them,
but
> got no reply. I don't want anyone else to unsubscribe because of me! How
> ironic! Ken Rohrer told me not to worry about it....My husband told me to
> just quit doing it all. I will choose to keep doing it for those who
> appreciate it ---I know there are many of you out there (Yes, this is all
> for free - I don't get any money for what I am doing -- just satisfaction
> that I may have helped someone). I know someone may think "what a "B"
right
> now" -- well I am darned proud to be (ask off list if you want the
> explanation). "OK Judy"

---