A message for all of "Judy's experts"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 12:32:46 PDT

Dear experts - and all who read,

I have had some folks inquire "What's up?" Judy quit talking to the lists?
How can that be?" -and I have replied off list that more was to come. So I
guess you all deserve an explanation. I have had one more member drop off
the "experts list" because she didn't want to deal with extra email (my
posts to Getty AND to my group). So I thought I could cut down by just
communicating with those on "my group" who are working hard to develop new
ideas for the site. I am working on a "survey" to get out via the lists in
early June so I know what is important to art education teachers. I have
tons of stuff saved on my computer and don't know where to begin. I have
talked to the Princeton server and they told me not to worry for right now
about the site getting too big - they are impressed with the traffic it
gets.

Just so you know where I am coming from....I have had off list mail requests
to quit posting to the list (s). I have asked what is important to them, but
got no reply. I don't want anyone else to unsubscribe because of me! How
ironic! Ken Rohrer told me not to worry about it....My husband told me to
just quit doing it all. I will choose to keep doing it for those who
appreciate it ---I know there are many of you out there (Yes, this is all
for free - I don't get any money for what I am doing -- just satisfaction
that I may have helped someone). I know someone may think "what a "B" right
now" -- well I am darned proud to be (ask off list if you want the
explanation). "OK Judy"

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. To all who have not received my off list "experts" mailings. Your email
address does not work. I get a returned mail error. Two address had to be
removed from my group as the message wouldn't even send. If you do not
receive messages (the updated "Experts" files and photos) Do be sure to ask
me. You know my email address is working. Later this next week I will be
doing a "test" mailing of all photos I have received so far. Thanks for
keeping those coming. Folks - what you need from each other this summer will
be of top priority - what gets shared with the list groups and online will
be all gravy. Linda Wood - if you are reading - pat yourself on the back -
You are a very special person.

---