To all Getty ArtsEdNet Fans -please read

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 11:50:38 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

It is funny what the mind brings up when "You are always on my mind"
(smile). In trying to think up what to put on my own Incredible Art
Department use survey (going out in June), I recalled "Getty ArtsEdNet
Administrator" sending a survey out to us trying to find out our needs. I
know I have exactly what I wrote on my machine (I save all of my sent)...but
you will have to take my word for it cause the message isn't coming up right
now (I did find some very positive messages I sent inquiring about these
features once they were gone).

I know I told them "I like the digest because I get only one email to
delete". I know I told them "I like the web interface feature because I can
easily find messages that I posted earlier (I didn't need to retype them)
and could forward. I could also use it to help other ArtsEdNet Talk members
find something". I told them "I like using the web interface feature to keep
up to date with messages as they are posted (when I had the time)." I know I
told them "I use the web interface/browser feature all the time -- but
really do not use the archives that are posted on the web site". As you can
see now - those are not kept up to date. I know I told them that "What I
need most on GettyArtsEdNet is the curriculum content on the site - lesson
plans etc."

They (the administrators at the time - Mark Stone?) tried to find out what
we need. Did you take the time to let them know? I will be thanking Nick
Brod when I write to him this weekend for their efforts to try to find our
needs --- and hopefully he will get back to me with a due date for his
report. I will post the die date later this week.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. I know you have all figured out by now that I switched to getting
messages as they are posted. I did that soon after the web interface feature
was gone -- and just before the change options feature was removed. I got
lucky.

---