Picture clarification for "experts"

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 10:42:37 PDT

Pardon this interruption....

but a lot of my "experts" are replying to me that Luc's picture didn't send
(and I have been replying to each). I discovered that when I clicked
"Send" --and rewrote what I wanted to say. Unfortunately, I copied and
pasted the wrong message to send to you (I can be such a ditz). I am sorry
for the confusion. We will collect all photos as JPEGS (in any size - Linda
is right 80x80 seems way too small) and I will send via html file (in
groups). I have some to test and will work on that this week - That will be
something fun to do. Luc - if you see this - send me a Jpeg when you get a
chance - no rush - we have lots of time. Send photos when you get them -- in
whatever size (I will make it fit)- we have all summer long.....but....if
you really and truly do want to share an 8 x 10 well then - you might have
to share that with your buddies you connect with.

I have one more message to get to you this week end - but wanted to let you
know this right away. I have had some other questions but need to figure out
how to word my reply.

I have Mark Alexander - Ken Schwab - Jackie Brewer already so don't need to
send those.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department