New Art Teacher Jobs list posted on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 10:03:05 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have read some news of more teachers losing their jobs --- thought I would
get this online right away. DO share it with your coworkers.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

or go to Art News:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html
and browse all of the Good News along the way (under Professional
Development)

I know some of it may be duplication (I don't have time to merge lists).
Next time, I may remove the older listings - so please do get them now if
interested.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department