Re: Thanks Linda -- and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 09:43:17 PDT

>>>I know of no other education group like it, do you?

Amen to that Linda! I told you I read everything you write.....Save Getty
ArtsEdNet.....

Send your letters to me OFFLIST - or post TO THE LIST and I will see them,
if you wish (do whatever works for you). I am compiling everything to send
all at once as per Nick Brod's request. Do send your own personal letter if
you desire - as some have already done so (thanks to all who let me
know)...They just don't have the man power to handle hundreds of letters. I
am writing to Nick as soon as I can to find out what his deadline is -- I
just know the decision will be made this "summer" -- that could be June
(yikes). He will need to make his report. I am thanking all now so personal
thank yous won't be necessary.

> J,
> Thank you so much for your kind words!
> Of course,print out and use anything of mine that helps! That's what
> this group is for. I know of no other education group like it, do you?
>
> Linda

---