Re: band director retiring... need ideas for fun and decoration

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 09:32:07 PDT

We had a music teacher retire and I was in charge of table decorations.
 This idea was a big hit.
I had tons of the clear plastic CD holders. The students designed a CD
cover that was geared toward the retiring teacher, we put the design
inside the holder. I then hot glued four together to make a box, and
glued one on the bottom. We put a flower arrangement inside with
balloons and placed on the center of the tables. Good luck. Jean in
Michigan

---