Re: How do you reduce stress?

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 09:02:04 PDT

I just did an oral presentation on this topic on Thursday night and it was very
succesful.
I have discovered that the best stress reducer for me has been the martial
arts, specifically kung fu. It has taken away all the physical problems I had
been having.
Also my two scottish terriers, their unconditional love is a blessing after a
hard day. And of course doing my own artwork, that always feels good.
Michele