Re: Experts photos - Linda and all

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 08:27:27 PDT

Clarification....Send whatever size you have. I will be pasting into html
files to send as I get them. I have some already. I don't care what size
they are....I am clueless as to actually how big 80x80 is (that was Luc's
suggestion). I have Mark Anderson already - yeah! Those files I will send
out in small groups and if I send to you twice -- you will say "hello" to
them twice (lol). If you want the folks to know your school information - go
ahead and include in your message to me. I purposely left off details in the
experts list.

Thanks for asking Linda! You are a big help.

Judy

> Are you saying to send a pic with 80x80 pix max? That's pretty small.
> LOL...sounds like I'm so vain I want an 8x10, which I DON"T, but I want
> to be able to see who I am looking at. What size, Judy? 400 pixels
> tall fills the screen. How about 200 or so?
>
> Linda

---