Idea for experts list - apologies for duplication

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 08:02:03 PDT

Oh darn - I accidentally sent this to one list of members TWICE - and now
you are getting it a THIRD time! It took me over half an hour to get this
out and now I have address after address that was rejected. I don't have the
time to re-send it to those. So....from now on. If I have a suggestion to
the entire experts list, I will post it to the list groups. I hope the rest
of the subscribers will not mind this intrusion.....but I don't want to have
to interrupt my experts with duplicate messages. Sending to the lists is the
easiest way for me to reach over 260 teachers on four list serves (and yes,
it will be one way for me to reduce stress - smile folks who contributed to
that one).

Luc Desdoigts had a great idea. Luc -from France -is was pictured below
(picture didn't send - sorry). Why don't we get a digital image of ourselves
to share with our group? No rush now.....just send to me via attachment and
I will come up with some way to share (just with our group). I will send out
groups at a time. Be sure to name your image with your full name (many
Susans on the list -- but only one Bunki -smile). I just thought I should
get this message out now so you can use your digital cameras at school.

From Luc:

Why don't you ask photography of ourselves for the list ?
I'd say ...
faces, jpeg 72 PPP 80 x 80 pix. maximum

image is our way of reading...
and it could be a good way to first meet.
Luc

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department