Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Matisse Goldfish Lesson Online

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 06:59:06 PDT

Dear Elementary Teachers,

The summer sharing begins....Pam Stephens has already sent one of her plans
to put on Incredible Art Department. It is linked from Elementary Plans.
Mixed Media Henri Matisse Goldfish.
Watch for more quality lesson plans from Pam in the future (I am hoping to
get Rousseau on IAD). I have her plan - with rubric and reflection available
as a Word document (more printer friendly - changing to html has altered her
layout somewhat) for anyone who requests - off line. Mailto: (note I will forward the images too if you want -- just
be sure to let me know)

This lesson was used in the field testing of "Dropping in on Matisse" -
to be released by Crystal Productions in the next year (Pam is writing the
video and
companion book).

Pam has more lessons on her site that she is offering to others (Word
downloads): or

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department