Matisse Goldfish Lesson Online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 06:59:06 PDT

Dear Elementary Teachers,

The summer sharing begins....Pam Stephens has already sent one of her plans
to put on Incredible Art Department. It is linked from Elementary Plans.
Mixed Media Henri Matisse Goldfish.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/pam-matisse.htm
Watch for more quality lesson plans from Pam in the future (I am hoping to
get Rousseau on IAD). I have her plan - with rubric and reflection available
as a Word document (more printer friendly - changing to html has altered her
layout somewhat) for anyone who requests - off line. Mailto:
Jdecker@woh.rr.com (note I will forward the images too if you want -- just
be sure to let me know)

This lesson was used in the field testing of "Dropping in on Matisse" -
video
to be released by Crystal Productions in the next year (Pam is writing the
video and
companion book).

Pam has more lessons on her site that she is offering to others (Word
downloads):
http://makeashorterlink.com/?B58822384 or
http://schoolctr.hebisd.edu/education/components/docmgr/default.php?sectiond
etailid=5480&PHPSESSID=41a3fb6492ae7676917a39bf9b993ffd

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/