More on elementary cultures - Tapa Cloth?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 06:47:47 PDT

Dear elementary folks,

Can I interest any of you in a lesson collaboration on Tapa Cloth? I "met" a
wonderful teacher in New Zealand who is willing to help when he has time (I
made a note on my personal list of contacts). I am testing the waters to see
if I can hook any of you. Crizmac has some great resources - Check page 5 in
your 2003 catalog. You can even get your own tapa cloth for as little as
$12.00. Crizmac videos are always top notch - so I am certain this one is,
too. If interested - just click reply with a Yes - please don't go to the
trouble if the answer is no.

> Add to this list:

>>Mexico-Oaxacan Animals, Day of the Dead
>>China-Dragons, Shadow Puppets, Ink Painting, Fans, Chinese Screens
>>Japan-Daruma, Origami, Fans, Kimono Design, Zen Gardens

>>Carolyn in MA

Here is a suggestion to all - help us get to know you.....and this will
really help organizing the needs of the experts list. Do as Carolyn did. Put
your name and state (country) in your signature. It was very easy for me to
locate Carolyn in my list and add her cultures information. I will "talk"
more with her over the summer when she has more time. I am Judy from Ohio. I
can't wait to hear all about Carolyn's ideas!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/