Alix you don't need to do any more searching the archive. We have a lot of
tips saved now thanks to the Getty members (NO ONE responded from the other
lists - I guess they don't have the same problems that you folks deal with
on a daily basis - their life must be grand! - tee-hee).
Folks - no need to spend more time replying now. I will compile everything
and get it out to all who wish to have the file. It doesn't seem to be a
priority to put it online at this time. I will be searching for some good
links with tips too to include (this summer). I will leave you with this
survival kit from Roberta Dunkle(if you didn't copy it the last time I
A SURVIVAL KIT FOR EVERY DAY LIVING
1) TOOTHPICK - to remind you to pick out the good
qualities in others.
2) RUBBER BAND - to remind you to be flexible, things might
not always go the way you want, but it will work out.
3) BAND AID - to remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or
4) PENCIL - to remind you to list your blessings everyday.
5) ERASER - To remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and
6) CHEWING GUM - to remind you to stick with it and you can
7) MINT - to remind you that you are worth a mint.
8) CANDY KISS - to remind you that everyone needs a kiss or
a hug everyday.
9) TEA BAG - to remind you to relax daily and reflect on all
the positive things in your life. A verbal wound is as bad
as a physical one.
Have a Sensational Saturday! and do something today to reduce your
end-of-year stress. If any of you ever need to vent - just drop me a line. I
am a good listener. I might not say too much back - but I will listen