Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Stress Busters - LAUGH OUT LOUD

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 06:08:42 PDT

You folks should get a chuckle - I just found this while looking for my
"survival kit"

Subject: Stress Busters (again)

Ok I hope this works- Here's the fixed list.

In your art room-
-make it your home away from home
-lots of plants
-chocolate jar( and other goodies)
-slippers( big fuzzy ones)
-favorite CD's
-favorite novels
-coffee /cappuccino machine
-a fountain
-fresh flowers
-aquarium or small fish bowl
-aroma therapy stuff/lotions

Other stuff
-mental or physical health day( what are sick days for? the world will not
end if
you are gone for a day!)
-learn to say"no"
-eat healthy foods
-start a "support"group like San D's Stitch and Bitch group
-take a hike( or just get some fresh air and walk around your school at
-watch sunsets
-glass of white zinfandel( my fav Pinot Noir!)
-write an old friend
-do art of course!
-any exercise
*and remember not to let school take over your life even though we are all
very devoted teachers.
**thanks everyone for all the super advice

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department