Re: Good silkscreen printing site

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 04:02:03 PDT

Judy,

thanks for that site. The woman live about 20 miles south of where I do and my wife and I often go to East Aurora, NY where the Roycrofters org. is still trying to carry on the tradition from a century ago. See quality work from there on the web was a pleasant treat this morning.

I'm off to a watercolor workshop this morning which according to many who responded is a stress reliever.I hope it works because my golf game yesterday was frustrating.

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY
http://www.dgolombek.net/chalkdust.html

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---