Good silkscreen printing site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 19:10:57 PDT

Silk screen teachers:

Jean forwarded a link to me that she has found to be very good.
http://hometown.aol.com/dmarkert/index.htm
Jean is a printmaker herself. I am still looking for additional sites that you have found useful. I posted a long list of links to Getty ArtsEdNet - if the other lists want them - please reply. I found some very interesting works - some so-so...I will be re-doing the printmaking links page this summer tailored to your needs. High School teachers, what sites/artists have you used? Also - would you be interested in a lesson plan for LaPage Glue as stencil - a reduction print using transparent inks? Ken has images he can send if you are interested. (Ken - wait till get some feedback).

Judy,
Below is the best silkscreen link I have found. She (Dorothy Markert) has put on her site a manual on how to make a silkscreen which is a better explanation than I could ever give. Click on the manual.

http://hometown.aol.com/dmarkert/index.htm

Jean Womack

---