Re: Spirited Away

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 16:22:07 PDT

I didn't see the original post on this, but I happen to know Disney is very
guarded about their copyrights. I do remember awhile ago that some school did get
in trouble by Disney because they were showing their movies. So, be very careful
when you show these things. We have a film class and I will have to ask the
teacher how she gets around the copyrights.
On a side note, Spirited Away, was absolutely wonderful. It is a very clean movie
that teaches very valuable lessons. I highly reccomend it.
Michele