Re: How do you reduce stress?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 16:12:31 PDT

Judy Decker wrote:

> Please reply to the lists on ways to reduce stress

Weather permitting I take a hard and fast two-mile walk. By the time I
get back I feel tired but MUCH better. At my old apt. I could march out
the door and actually go on a strenuous hike. It took 55 minutes most
days, but if I was really angry or overwhelmed I could do it in less
than 50. On weekends a good bike ride down into the canyon helps.

Listening to Stevie Wonder's Innervisions really calms me down. Also a
nice glass of cabernet and Etta Jones on the stereo...

Maggie

---