Artist for Elementary

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 13:59:26 PDT

My district is big on having all the Elementary Schools teach about
Janet Fish and her work. I have pulled up some of her work on the
internet and have enjoyed her work of photorealistic still lifes, but
have not been able to find out much about Janet Fish herself. Can
anyone on the list help me out? I like to put a warm human touch on my
art history prompts.
Ellen Silverman

---