Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

band director retiring... need ideas for fun and decoration

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jensando_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 08:35:41 PDT

My subject says it all... I just need help. I want ot
meke the pary as memorable as possible. Our Band
Direcotr is not a serious guy, we need something light
and fun. I know last year this was a thread but I
didn't save it and am unsure if the archives are back
up. If it helps, our Band guy is a drummer if that
helps inspire you with ideas for me.
jeannie in ga

Do you Yahoo!?