RE: Homeroom Teachers saving art work

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 08:02:56 PDT

Why not keep the work in large envelopes for each child and send it home
yourself periodically(maybe to coincide with report cards?) You could also
sit them all down and explain why you want the work to go home. If that
doesn't work, ask for administrative support, and supplement it by putting a
blurb in the PTA newsletter or your own letter to parents asking them to
watch for student work on the "following dates." Linda in NC