stress reduction

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 06:26:31 PDT

for me:

1. going home to my two black labs-they are always excited to see me no
matter what kind of day I've had;

2. music-especially classical or new age;

3. exercise-especially aerobics classes with good music-I can get lost in
the rhythm and movement and forget;

4. nature-sitting on my deck among the trees and birds.

Linda in NC

---