Arts Advocacy - new IAD Art News

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 06:01:40 PDT

Dear Arts Educators,

Get your school name "out there" -- IAD can help get your work and
accomplishments noticed.
Our lesson plans come up in all Google searches I have done... Your school
name is prominent in all Art News posts.

See what is new on Art News:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

Brenda Robson's award winning art....Barbara Felsecker's lesson goes to Dick
Blick (Barbara - I need your school name)..... Christine Branyik Thornton's
student work gets recognition. Maybe you don't think your news is of
interest? It is to me.

.....And if you are still reading......Here is an article of interest posted
to Getty ArtsEdNet by Christine B:
Interesting article on art education and visual culture (contains references
to the NAEA Miami convention)
http://www.objectivistcenter.org/navigator/articles/nav+mkamhi_art-todays-ar
t-education.asp
I may have posted this link before - but at the moment can not remember.

I will eventaully get this link put on ArtsAdvocacy page so you won't need
to bookmark it now.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/advocacy.htm

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com