Save Getty ArtsEdNet - please

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 05:31:50 PDT

This is FYI.

I have posted some very important questions to the other list serves over
the past several days - questions that you folks wanted answers for and I
have heard nothing back. I have used YOU to answer their questions the last
couple of months. Many important topics are buried in those Getty archives
and yes, I will hunt for them this summer month by month before they are
gone for good. I know that when and if Getty goes - many of you will join
ArtsEducators - so I am sure the willingness to share will come with you.

I need the Web resources of ArtsEdNet more than I need the Talk List
Serve -- but many of you depend on ArtsEdNet Talk. Please join in my
campaign to save ArtsEdNet. Nick Brod has requested that I be the collection
person for correspondence. I can not manage snail mail but will be compiling
a letter of all positive responses to send. I will send it via email and
also printed out in a report to send snail mail.

Please get your "Save ArtsEdNet" responses in to me before the end of the
month. I will take the time to thank all who respond now - so a personal
thank you will not be necessary (just keep the Save Getty ArtsEdNet as the
subject so I can easily move it into my folder). I do have info on how to
subscribe to the other lists.....but will not post them now -- I will
continue to send off list. I will say that instructions for Art Education is
on IAD.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department