Elementary video's Needed - Big A and more

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 05:08:46 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Getty members are looking for video titles you use for elementary
level....Particularly Big A. Do you have an ordering source for those? The
name of the company? anything? Please post to the list suitable videos for
elementary and what grade level you use them. This summer all of your
efforts will be put on IAD. I have many titles already in my folder (so
Getty folks no need to re-post ones you have already recommended - like
Linnea in Monet's Garden and Behind the Scenes). Later this week end I will
post the complete list of recommended videos to all lists. DO please give me
a sentence or two what the video is about to share will all lists.

Getty folks - I am finally doing what I should have been doing all along --
I got your help for other the lists' questions - it is time the other lists
help with your questions, too.....So all lurkers - please take the time jump
in. ....Do feel free to post videos you use for middle school and high
school, too -- but change the heading to indicate your level.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/