Elementary lesson plans sites - links on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 03:51:30 PDT

Thanks to Lisa and Marianne we now have two more links on IAD that will give
you lots of ideas.

Lisa found Enchanted Learning helpful in her English as a Second Language
classes:
http://www.enchantedlearning.com
Enchanted Learning - site packed with ideas, crafts, handouts and more for
early childhood and elementary age children. Geography, maps, science
activities, animal printouts, oceans, whales and so much more.

Marianne recommended Silicon Valley Art Museum
http://www.svam.org/Education/Main.html
Silicon Valley Art Museum: Free Art Lessons While the lessons are aimed at
children, they are not limited to children. Older children and adults may
find them equally appealing. Portraits, landscapes, puppets and more - many
art appreciation based. Suitable for many age levels - Some easy enough for
a substitute.

I like these plans so much that I am going to print them all off this summer
and present to our local resource center. Most are art appreciation/art
history based. I know you are swamped right now - but take a look this
summer. Linked from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm#Plans

You will find both at:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. I always look at sites you recommend so do continue to send them on and
off list. Chances are there is a place for it on the site. If you find it
useful - so will others. I have fun looking at the sites - it is just boring
to put the links on the sites (smile)...I do like "talking" about them,
though.

---