For Texas Members

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 18:37:12 PDT

This is a call for conference presentation proposals.

All TAEA members are invited to submit a conference presentation proposal.
A hardcopy is included in the current newsletter or I can send an electronic
version via attachment (Word document).

Deadline for proposals is June 30.

The conference is November 5-9 in Dallas at the Fairmont Hotel in the arts
district. Speakers are Jesus Moroles, William Cochran, Guerrilla Girls, and
others to be announced soon.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Pam

---