Sub Plans for Elementary - now Online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 18:26:59 PDT

Thanks to all who responded to my call (and Leah's call) for elementary Sub
Plans. PLEASE do continue to post your great ideas and I will add more. Most
of these ideas came from Getty ArtsEdNet List members - Folks I would love
to here from the other lists.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/subelem.htm

Here is the link for Middle School plans (can't remember who started that
thread - but thanks mainly to the Getty list) Other lists serves - I'd like
to see the list of ideas grow.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/submiddle.htm

We collectively decided that a high school sub plans page wasn't needed (no
one posted any ideas).
I know a lot of folks depend on finding information like this through
searches of the Getty list archives -- but if ArtsEdNet goes - so do those
archives. I will be doing some searches over the summer for ideas to add.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/