How do you reduce stress?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 16:46:09 PDT

Well....one way is to cut down on reading so many email from Judy Decker
(chuckles)

Anyway....This is an opportunity for all lists to contribute as Getty
ArtsEdNet has been the most active in building resources to IAD. It was two
Getty list members who wanted to see a page on Incredible Art Department on
ways to reduce stress (asked after the thread was over). I did not save the
posts to Getty that were made and have no way to retrieve them (the archives
are not up-to-date). Please reply to the lists on ways to reduce stress
(Getty folks can lay low this time and I will ask you again in early
summer). I know you don't have time now -- so save this in your inbox to
reply when you do have time.

I will start the thread. I selected a few cyber buddies that I could "vent"
to --- It didn't matter what time during the day I wrote to them - they
didn't care. If something was on my mind and I just couldn't shake it --
down to my computer I would go and type away. My cyber buddies were always
there for me and they didn't care what I wrote. I owe a big thanks to many
of my cyber buddies for giving them a earful from time to time (I will not
mention names now - you know how I appreciate you).

Thanks in advance for your contributions to this thread as I will not have
time to thank you individually. I will save all posts into a folder for
Incredible Art Department. Some of the Getty folks had some great links,
too -maybe someone saved them.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department