Re: elementary art show planning- Alexandra

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 15:20:49 PDT

Alexandra and all,

I totally forgot I have a file of "Art Night" ideas....Alexandra would you
please save all of the Art Night posts and forward to me
(jdecker@woh.rr.com)? I forgot to save the earlier ones. I do have my own
message to you. "Art Night" ideas won't be put online for quite some
time --so no rush to get them to me. I am posting this to the list in case
other folks have saved ideas to file from earlier posts. Get those out when
you can....no rush (no need to forward them until I ask again)....all of you
are very busy now. Obviously, I have Susan's message now too - it is a good
one.