Hog Wild Magnetic Sculptures - Lots of fun!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 12:23:11 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Looking for an easy sub plan? Add on to your learning centers. Linda Wood
suggested Hog Wild magnetic metal sculptures.....Yes, I know I said I wasn't
going to talk more today ---but I am already bored with link requests and
working on elementary sub plans.

Hog Wild Metal Magnetic Sculptures from Linda Wood

http://www.hogwildtoys.com/funandgames.html

Linda has many different learning centers to use as back-up plans. One is
Hog Wild Metal Sculptures - the kids really go to town creating unusual
creative pieces (think Picasso! and other cubist sculptors). These are all
temporary as after a few days, they are disassembled and put back into the
boxes for others to use. Linda has purchased several sets and mixed them all
into one center. See Hog Wild page for more information. Site home page:
http://www.hogwildtoys.com/

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department