Do you need Curriculum examples?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 11:13:36 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am way behind on my "promises" to you folks. I may not get a curriculum
page online before summer...IF this is an area you are interested in, please
reply off list and I will send the files I have (mailtoJdecker@woh.rrcom). I
do have some exemplary curriculum links at:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/comparts.htm#Interdisci
plinary

I think this is all I have to say to the lists for now (what a relief,
huh).... I will still be here for talking off list - I have gobs of link
requests to do and they bore me considerably. I have all of the fun stuff
done already (Jackie, I may have to put your work online for a while after
all - that is fun to do).

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department