List of experts - did you miss out?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 10:44:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Have I made any more mistakes? That is one thing I am very good at (smile).
I would make a lousy secretary.
Please send corrections -- and additional information to me off list
(Jdecker@woh.rr.com) and I will correct them. I will send the corrected list
out to everyone then in June. No need folks to do your own updates now.....I
will just leave it up to you to add your own notes on the folks you make
contacts with. I have purposely left off city and name of school - so you
may add that yourself. If I have missed you - or missed sending you the html
file (I had to break it down into ten separate mailings - so might have
missed a few) - Make sure I have the following information:

State (country if not USA):

Name (at least first):

Email address (need summer):

Grade Levels taught (or position):

Medium/media you work in:

What medium/media you like to teach:

Your needs for next year:

Your school art page URL:

I won't post this to the lists again before I send out the final corrected
file....SO if you don't have time to reply now --be sure you save this email
in your inbox and reply by the end of this month. I am SO excited about this
venture. Adding plans to the site is fun to do....I am getting very bored
with link requests (smile).

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. Finally! I have listed all of the important info in one email..... I
will save this myself so I remember to list is all next year.

---