Art Teacher Openings (USA) - Check Online

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 10:02:04 PDT

Yikes! I have forwarded these files to so many. I guess it is easier to just
put them online. Right now, they are not linked up to anything. There are
four lists - the most recent is at the top. I know there are duplications -
but I just don't have time to merge the files. Just keep scrolling on to
your state - and make your own mini list.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/jobs.htm

I decided to post this to World list too - You never know - you might decide
to move to our beautiful country (smile)....where education is a top
priority. (ha-ha ....and is considered above all when the budget is
planned?....ha-ha...especially art?....Yes, you guessed it, we have the same
problems in our country that you do. When will our governments see that kids
are our most valuable resource? Yes, Pascale, the war has been very
depressing to me, too - billions and billions of dollars! Oh well, enough
said. If any of my world friends want to talk about it in French - I can
easily translate now using Reverso - so talk away)

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/