RE: Beauty and art article

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 09:53:57 PDT

"One more normally hears about tourists being struck by Stendhal's Syndrome,
a malaise first mentioned (or suffered) by the French author, which can
involve swooning or feeling faint, and occurs when the tourist suffers a
sensory overload in front of an artwork."

Check this out!!!! history etc....

http://www.lifeamgood.com/01julstendahl.html

Ellen