Connected Learning - technology based lessons

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 08:53:11 PDT

Donnalyn shared this site with ArtsEducators. I have linked it from:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artgames.html

http://www.title3.org
Connected Learning There are k - 12 art lessons/units that utilize
technology as well as other subject areas. They were created as part of the
Literacy Challenge Grant program in New York. All lessons are geared to
state and national standards. Also find lessons for Health and Physical
Education (HPEH), English and Language Arts (ELA), Social Studies (SS).
Languages other than English (LOTE), Career Development Standards(CDOS) and
Math/Science/Technology (MST).

Might be a good opportunies to find some interdisciplinary connections.The
art lessons I looked at were very thorough and included rubrics. Share this
site with your co-workers.

Judy Decker
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department